Thursday, September 25, 2014

Allow Me to Introduce Myself...

Hello there!

I created a new blog, as most of you have probably just noticed. I didn't like my old one and I wanted a fresh start. So, for those of you that are just finding this blog, let me introduce myself!

I'm Lindsey!
I'm a pretty simple person. I love Jesus, coffee, & family. I'm currently a college student and I am working towards my Master's in Psychology! I'm a freebie hunter and I write reviews on products. I am located in Arizona and I have a beautiful baby girl, who my entire life revolves around.  Everyone, meet Ellie Fae:
Shes a cutie, right?!
I am a member of BzzAgent.com, Smiley360.com, Influenster.com, Crowdtap.com, and PINCHme.com. This is where I get most of my freebies from and you'll see me often writing reviews of products I received from these awesome companies. If you want to know more, drop a comment below and feel free to ask anything! I love helping fellow friends (internet or real!) out, so don't hesitate! Also, if you are interested in any of these sites, feel free to send me your email address and I can send you some invites! :)

 You'll probably be overloaded with posts today, but I am just going to be cranking out a bunch of reviews! 

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope you will follow me on my journey of freebie huntin' and going through life (as hectic as it may be!)

Have a blessed day, y'all!

Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment