Friday, October 3, 2014

ChapStick: Moisture and Renew

So for starters, I am a member of Smiley360.com. It is a wonderful site where you receive products free in exchange for honest opinions. You write reviews, share with friends, create videos, and many more! It's pretty awesome! This time around I got a ChapStick Moisture & Renew! Let me tell you, this product is AMAZING!
So let me tell you a little bit more about it. the products full name is : ChapStick Dual-Ended Hydration Lock Moisture & Renew. Quite the name, huh? It (obviously) is dual-ended so it can provide your lips with the best results! The moisture side help reduce the signs of fine lines and smooths out your lips. The renew side contains natural butters (such as Shea ), which instantly softens your lips! Sounds great, right?! There is so much power in this little stick! 
Excuse my chipped nail polish!
I have been using it for about a week now and I have noticed a huge difference! I am so glad I was able to be a part of this mission! Are you looking for more information and maybe a few new ChapStick products? Head on over to Chapstick.com and check out all their latest and greatest products! Let me mention that they have seasonal flavors up too! (Citrus Jellybean, say what!?). I also have some coupons for $.50 off a ChapStick, so if you're interested feel free to leave a comment below with your email and I can get your address to send you one! 

Now go on, hurry to the store to purchase this absolutely amazing ChapStick before everyone else beats you to it! You won't regret it! Remember dolls, #PutYourLipsFirst with some #ChapStickPlease :)

Happy Friday and I hope you have a wonderful weekend! I am heading out of town for vacation on Sunday, so I may not be able to post for a while. (Not to mention I will be away from my mailbox for an ENTIRE WEEK.) Enjoy yourselves & have a blessed weekend!


-Lindsey


No comments:

Post a Comment