Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Crowdtap Sample & Share: Ragu

Hello friends!


So I got some awesome Ragu FREE from Crowdtap.com and I wanted to share with you, because I made some yummy food! I made Chicken Parmesan :)
Free coupon, say whaaa!?

All the main ingredients- bread crumbs, Ragu, Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, and chicken!
Put bread crumbs (I like Panko) and 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil on a baking sheet. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes, stirring twice, until golden brown :)
Buy chicken cutlets or cut your chicken into cutlets. Use flour (I like to estimate, just fill the bowl halfway!), 4 eggs, and your bread crumbs. Cut excess fat off chicken. Dip into flour and shake off any excess. Dip into eggs, then into bread crumbs. Place on baking sheet. Repeat with all chicken cutlets :)
Bake at 450 for approximately 12 minutes. It depends on your oven, so just make sure the inside is cooked. (That means NO pink!)
Add Ragu sauce on top (I like to spoon it on!) & mozzarella cheese. I like to add basil leaves too, but you don't have to! Broil for about 2 minutes until cheese is melted. 

ENJOY!


I hope you like that yummy recipe! It is one of my FAVES! Serve it up with some green beans and TA-DA! Dinner is served :)

Have a good evening loves!

-Lindsey



No comments:

Post a Comment