Tuesday, October 14, 2014

o.b. Pro Comfort Tampons

Hello friends!

Today I wanted to share with you about some tampons I recently received from Smiley360. Smiley360.com is a website where you can connect with brands, attend twitter parties, and try products for free in return of your honest review! Pretty awesome, right?!
Just a warning, if you get freaked out by period, tampons, or anything of that sort, this post may be TMI for you!
So, the product I received this time was some o.b. Pro Comfort tampons!

In case you didn't know, these tampons do not have an applicator, which was new to me! I literally got these tampons at the most perfect time. Yep, I started my period a couple days after getting them. I usually am an applicator gal, but I decided I would give these a try.
You know, I didn't mind them, but I think I still like applicator tampons the most. I feel like applicators are easier to insert and plus, my hand doesn't have to get too close (if ya know what I mean!). None the less, these tampons worked great! I didn't have any leaking issues nor did I have any issues with how it fit or went in. They work great! If you don't mind using a tampon without an applicator, then these bad boys are for you! They had clear instructions that came with them and let you know what size is recommended!
They also had a great section on TSS, which is a very serious matter. In case you don't know, TSS is Toxic Shock Syndrome which can have many symptoms including high fevers, headache, feeling faint, a rash, and many other things. If you suspect you have TSS, seek medical attention immediately. And remember ladies, don't use a tampon that isn't right for you. If you have light periods, don't use super plus tampons so it can "stay in longer". Make sure you use the appropriate tampon and avoid TSS at all costs!


I hope you enjoyed learning about this awesome product! Please feel free to drop any questions, comments, or concerns you may have below! I will be sure to answer them or find out the answer for you! If you're interested in smiley360.com, just simply click the link and it will take you to their website!

I hope you have a fabulous Tuesday! Make sure to stay tuned because I may release another  hint this week, or I may do so next week! Dont forget to enter my giveaway here: http://hotmamareviews.blogspot.com/2014/10/vacation-and-surprise.html! Good luck and remember- if it hits 50 entries, I will add a SECOND winner! We are currently at 21, so get sharing! 

-Lindsey

1 comment:

  1. Haha I love to warning in the beginning :-p great review, I always see this brand but I haven't ever tried it yet, I may now :)

    ReplyDelete