Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hint, Hint!

Hi friends!

I am back home from vacation and I oh-so missed my mailbox! I am so glad that I have it back and I am able to get all my exciting things! It was a nice drive (miss Ellie Fae fell asleep!) and we are finally all settled back into our house.

As promised I have some fun hints for y'all. Well, actually, they are actual pictures, but it doesn't show everything. I will be adding a few other things that I will NOT be revealing! Make sure you enter my giveaway on my previous post located here: http://hotmamareviews.blogspot.com/2014/10/vacation-and-surprise.html Make sure you add your twitter handle and your Instagram name. You HAVE to be following me. I WILL be checking and if your number is drawn but you are not following me, you will be automatically disqualified! Some people have brought it to my attention that they are unable to comment on my previous post. If this is the case, send me a DM on my Twitter or Instagram (since you're following me, yeah?) and I will give you a number!

So, as promised- here are some of the items that will be in my giveaway:
Remember the exclusive PINCHme box I won? Yep, some items are in my giveaway box.

I love this shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment and body wash, so obviously I had to share!

Toothpaste and mouthwash (please don't take offense, I just love this brand so I want others to love them too!)

A phone case for iPhone 5/5s, lotion, and some marykay make up.

That isn't even everything that is going to be included! There will be coupons and more items added! If I get something extra awesome in the mail, I will make sure to add it. I will be giving out more hints over the next couple weeks, but they will not completely revealed. I will be having fun opportunities to earn more entries. Awesome right!?

Plus! Since you are already following my instagram, make sure to check out my post... More surprises! :)
*** We are currently at 13 entries... If I hit FIFTY entries I will have TWO winners of some awesome items! (Yes, that means some of those items may be split up.. but no fret! More will be added!)


Thanks so much and don't forget to enter! You have until October 31st!

Have a wonderful Sunday, my friends!

-Lindsey

4 comments:

  1. Woot woot!! I like these hints so far. it'll be fun to see the next hints since they'll be partially revealed ;) can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is this! So much fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete