Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Dot & Dot Multipurpose Bags

Hey lovies!


So another blog post, huh? And another about Dot & Dot?! YOU BETCHA! I am so obsessed with these products I just HAVE to share with you about another...

The Multipurpose Travel Accessories

I have become quite fond of not only the brand Dot & Dot, but the fact that their products are SO high quality! This next awesome item from them I will be sharing about is PERFECT for purses and diaper bags! (I'm not kidding!). I used this one for my purse so I could easily find all of my lipsticks, lipglosses, and ChapSticks! I am like Mary Poppins, items just keep coming out of my bag. I have a flashlight, make up, wallet, keys, garage door opener, a small umbrella... The list goes on! So, with that being said, I often get frustrated when I can't find some lip product in my bag. Huge problem? Yes. Is there a resolution? YES.
INTRODUCING.... 
First off, check out how cute it is! I love it! And, I don't know if you noticed, but IT IS LINED. That means if something happens to spill in it, IT WILL NOT LEAK. (yes, I have tested it!). This also has a clip on it, so of course, I clipped it onto the side of my purse so I could easily find everything in it!
Do you understand how easy this makes my life?! I am LOVING it! So, if you're interested, you can check them out here --> http://amzn.to/11igCI7 and don't forget... Dot & Dot has TONS of products that help get your life organized! So don't be shy-- check out their stuff and be prepared to FALL IN LOVE, just like I did! :)


I hope y'all have an amazing Wednesday! Love you all!

-Lindsey



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! This is something I definitely could use!! I am always having things spill on the bottom of my bag!! Checking th link out!! Thanks girl! :-)

    ReplyDelete