Wednesday, November 5, 2014

"How Do You Freebie?!"

Hi friends and happy Wednesday!

After being asked numerous times about all the sites I use and how I get so much free stuff to review, I finally decided to make a long blog post about all of the sites I use, how they work, and how to get started. So, here we go!


Site number one:
Influenster.com
This is a pretty awesome site! What you do is sign up, fill out your profile, connect social media accounts, unlock badges, write reviews, answer questions, and ask questions! Seems pretty simple right? I have received quite a few awesome boxes from them! My most recent has been my #ModaVoxBox filled with amazing goodies!
Awesome stuff, right!?
Another box I have received from them was #VSSPortBra which had a Victoria Secret sport bra and some workout capris. It also had some 25% of coupons to share with friends and family!
Can you believe this was FREE!?
I did a bunch of activities that go along with each box you qualify for, and I won a $50 VICTORIA SECRET GIFT CARD!
Say whaaat?!
Influenster is a LOT of work, but it pays off in the end! I love being a part of this site and it never seems to disappoint!

Site number two:
Smiley360 is a site where you take surveys when they are available, and if you qualify for a mission, you go to your dashboard and accept it. I have been in multiple smiley missions! They are super fun! The activities you must complete are pretty simple- sharing on Facebook, Twitter, writing a blog post, doing a video review, sharing with friends, etc. Here are some of the items I have gotten from smiley:


Mind you- these are just some of the missions I have been on! I have been on 12 missions so far! 

Site number three:
BzzAgent is a site where you connect Facebook and Twitter, answer surveys when they are available, and they will email you when you have a new campaign available (or you can check in with your dashboard!). I really love this site. They always have fun and excited new things to try! I have been in a total of 9 campaigns with them. Again, just like the other sites, there are activities you need to complete in order to qualify for future campaigns! Some examples of activities- sharing on Facebook & Twitter, writing a blog review, sharing with friends, taking pictures and posting to Instagram, etc. Here are some of the items I have gotten from BzzAgent:

Site number four:
Crowdtap.com
Crowdtap is a site where you do "quickhits" and "challenges". Basically you answer quick polls, share on your social media sites, and post pictures or answer questions. They also have hosted party opportunities and sample shares. With those you apply & cross your fingers that you are accepted! Once you are, you receive your samples via mail and once you have tested the products or hosted your party, you file a report with pictures, links to your shares on social media sites, and answer a few questions! Another awesome thing about this site is that when you complete quickhits and challenges, you receive points. For every 100 points you are entered into a drawing at the end of the month. The drawings allow you to get Amazon, Petco, Walmart, and so many more giftcards. The very least amount is $5. For the month of October, I received 5 Amazon gift cards priced at $5 each. That's pretty awesome, huh!? Here are some of the samples I have gotten from Crowdtap:


Site number five:
PINCHme is a site where you log in at a certain time one day a month, and they have AWESOME items you have an opportunity to grab! Samples go INCREDIBLY fast, so make sure that you log on RIGHT on time! This month it will be Tuesday, November 18th at 12PM EST. (For my Arizona friends, that would be 10AM!). Here are some of the fun items I have gotten from PINCHme:


The bottom 2 items were from PINCHme :)
Next up-
Freeway App
The Freeway app is exactly what it's name is- it's an app! Go download it for FREE! It's called Freeway (obviously!) and when you sign up, enter code ydri. By doing so, we BOTH get 500 points. You basically "scratch" (or swipe if you like to be real), and uncover if you won the product or not! It's pretty simple! I've won 3 times from them and I have received 2 items in the mail already! Here are two of the items I have won :)


Last but definitely not least
TWITTER PARTIES
"What is a twitter party?" is usually the first question I get. A twitter party is when you go to the host's twitter page and answer questions! There is ALWAYS a hashtag that is used, so make sure you use that! (Examples: #VSSPortBra #SensiStopStrips #FebrezeHoliday ) You get it? Its pretty easy! I win quite often from these and the gifts are always SO awesome! Check it out:





These are ALL from Octotober! AND- those aren't even all of my wins from October!!! Crazy, right?! They do take a lot of time and effort, but they are SO worth it! :)


Now remember friends- if a site EVER asks you for your credit card- IT IS NOT FREE nor is it REAL. DO NOT ever give out your credit card information- EVER! 


I really hope this post helped some of you out! If you would like to join any of those sites, feel free to give me your email and I will send you an invite! You can also sign up on your own, but it REALLY helps me out if I can invite you! I hope you all have a WONDERFUL rest of your Wednesday and let me know if you have any questions about any of the sites or about any other sites!


I love you all! <3


-Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment