Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Vitamin C Serum 20% Review!


Hello Friends!


Today I have some reviews to share with you about some AMAZING products! First up- La Beaute Pure Vitamin C Serum!


Isn't the bottle so cute? I just love the design!
So I am sure your first question probably is- What the heck is Vitamin C Serum!? Well, good thing I am here to tell you! The Vitamin C Serum is an amazing product that helps plump skin cells AND it protects and restores your skin. Pretty awesome, huh!? I thought so too! Some more amazingly AWESOME things about this product are- it lasts for 12 months, it is NOT tested on animals, and it is CERTIFIED organic ingredients! 
So, the next question you may have? How do you use it? I have the answer for you! There are 4 simple steps to using the Vitamin C Serum:
Step One: Clean your face!
Step Two: Apply a small amount to your fingertips!
Step Three: Apply to your face and neck and make sure to avoid contact with your eyes!
Step Four: Allow it to fully absorb before applying moisturizer! 
Step Five: See results and fall in love!

Pretty simple, huh? I have used this product for a few weeks now and I have been LOVING it! My skin feels great and I love knowing that my skin is being protected and restored! What a GREAT feeling!




Thanks for reading this and I hope you have a wonderful day! 

-Lindsey



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great review xx
    http://tilililly.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

    ReplyDelete