Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Dot & Dot Packing Cubes Review!

Hey friends!

Long time, no talk! It has been a CRAZY hectic past week for me, but I am back! Today I am going to be sharing with you about some Dot & Dot packing cubes I received for free, for a review.


First of all, Dot & Dot carries a variety of products and I am OBSESSED! They come in all sorts of colors (10, to be exact), but of course, I chose purple (my favorite color!).

Now, as a mama, I am always on the go. I didn't use these for a trip, but I use them for organizing my diaper bag! I am LOVING how well they work and how I can keep everything organized. I often lose things, so this definitely keeps it all together! 
I put my diapers and wipes in one cube, & snacks, Orajel, and miscellaneous items in the other one! (I was given 4 total, but for my diaper bag I have decided to only use two! I took them out with my for the day and I was pleasantly surprised by how well they stayed in tact and how easy it was to help me find all my necessary items. Although these are considered packing cubes, do NOT be fooled-- you can use these in EVERY DAY life! Purses, Diaper bags, Over-night bags, the list goes on! I will DEFINITELY be continuing to use these, as you should too! You can check out these adorable #packingcubes on amazon --> http://amzn.to/1uQInTv 


So go ahead, take a leap of faith! These products are AWESOME and you WILL NOT be disappointed! We could all use some organization in our lives, so this is a step in the right direction!


I hope y'all have had an AMAZING week and I will be posting more throughout the week! 


Love you all!

-Lindsey


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. These are perfect for on the go!! Camping and traveling or just a day out!!! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete